+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Bilalm001

Jun 23, 2019
I applied on the same date. Not expecting before 4th week of January, if it comes early then great.
Oh Really? The IRCC website says they are finalizing first week of August right now so I thought it would take them till end of Feb to reach us. But i see some people here got their approvals from early September

susa333

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
Oh Really? The IRCC website says they are finalizing first week of August right now so I thought it would take them till end of Feb to reach us. But i see some people here got their approvals from early September
do you know someone got approvals today?
Please share.
Mine is 8th-Sep, the waiting is killing me.

Thanks!!!

BTSDNA

Star Member
Oct 1, 2017
Where does it say that? The CIC processing time website says inland work permits are taking 113 days to process, last update Jan 4th.

Reactions: susa333

Sb2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Heeey Sb, we gonna miss over here. Good luck for the rest, you can sleep well now hahaha
Thank you Nikita. For everyone who is still waiting and have a job offer, what I did was I made a document explaining my situation and attached my job offer and took screen shot of processing time and compare it to my submission date. It is important to write the explanatory letter in your document. Also write on webform page to send the document to officer. That's what I did, and I think it worked and officer saw my document and read my letter.

Reactions: Yaheyj and jlusi

hb1319

Star Member
Dec 16, 2021
Thank you Nikita. For everyone who is still waiting and have a job offer, what I did was I made a document explaining my situation and attached my job offer and took screen shot of processing time and compare it to my submission date. It is important to write the explanatory letter in your document. Also write on webform page to send the document to officer. That's what I did, and I think it worked and officer saw my document and read my letter.
When did you submit the explaination and documents?
anyways congrat!!!

susa333

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
Finally my pgwp got approved!!
Applied: Sep 7, 2021
Approved: Jan 7, 2022
Inland Ontario
There’s no email I just logged in and the status updated!
Hope this gives hope to those still waiting!
Hi Michelle,

May I ask, if you submitted the web form, the explanation letter?

Thanks.