+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

yesicanadoit

Jul 12, 2019
Hi I need some advice.
I just completed my program and received my letter of graduation last week. I applied last Dec12 and received a letter of confirmation of submission. But I haven’t received the 2nd letter which says that I can work for any employer with no limitation on hours. Is this normal? How long does it take to receive the second letter?
can I work since I already applied? Or do I have to wait for the second letter? Thanks.

azhagusurriya

Dec 13, 2021
Hi I need some advice.
I just completed my program and received my letter of graduation last week. I applied last Dec12 and received a letter of confirmation of submission. But I haven’t received the 2nd letter which says that I can work for any employer with no limitation on hours. Is this normal? How long does it take to receive the second letter?
can I work since I already applied? Or do I have to wait for the second letter? Thanks.
Does ur study permit says that u can work part-time before applying for PGWP? If yes, then u r eligible to work full time until u get a work permit.

yesicanadoit

Jul 12, 2019
Does ur study permit says that u can work part-time before applying for PGWP? If yes, then u r eligible to work full time until u get a work permit.
thanks! Just to confirm, I do not need to wait for the letter that says I am allowed to work until a specific date? So you mean legally I can work since I already applied and my application is ongoing? Thanks!

distractedcat

Dec 16, 2020
Applied PGWP 8-Sep with wife and kid, still no reply. Based on some feedback here; I should get it within the week.
I also did not get WP-EXT letter, but my wife did. All three of our application shows up in my IRCC profile.

Reactions: NikitaLisbon

susa333

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
Applied PGWP 8-Sep with wife and kid, still no reply. Based on some feedback here; I should get it within the week.
I also did not get WP-EXT letter, but my wife did. All three of our application shows up in my IRCC profile.
I also applied on 8th Sep, still waiting for the approval, and I didn't get my wp-ext letter until now.

Reactions: cooky.sonu