+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Philipdilip

Jul 30, 2019
Hello everyone,
Hope you are having a good day. I applied for my workpermit on 29 July 2021 but still there is no update of my application. Is there anyone who also applied in the same time period.
Me 31st August, which province did you apply from?

Ramyamounika

Dec 12, 2019
Hi everyone my pgwp approved for 3years (1+1) today been a silent viewer for 3months this group has helped me relieve my anxiety heres my timeline
Applied on 3rd sep 2021 inland toronto
Eligibility review-6th dec 2021(around 6pm)
Approval status-7th dec 2021 (around 12pm)
Havent received any email just loged in to check
All the best to everyone

kpatel1

Sep 4, 2021
Hi everyone my pgwp approved for 3years (1+1) today been a silent viewer for 3months this group has helped me relieve my anxiety heres my timeline
All the best to everyone
Congratulations.. waiting for mine applied 1st Sep.. hope to get it soon.. one question did you got eligibility status 6pm Ontario time ?

Reactions: Sb2021

Sb2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
All the best to everyone
Congrates! Me too, I applied on September 3rd, but haven't heard anything yet. Hope to hear something soon!

John_22

Oct 21, 2018
All the best to everyone
Did you submit anything thru webform? I assume they process documents that followed instructions.

Reactions: cooky.sonu

gmkhan16

Mar 29, 2016
Hi everyone my pgwp approved for 3years. My situation was a little bit complex. I applied PGWP after the study permit expired so I also have to pay for the restoration of student status. Moreover, I have to apply for there restoration of the temporary status of my wife and kid. unfortunately, during restoration I can not work even I have a job offer but have to wait for an uncertain time. So what I did, after 1 month I have raised webform explaining that I have a job offer and take a letter from my employer explaining that it is important to join my job as soon as possible. My advice for others who are waiting for a longer period please raise the webform or contact the local MP with a strong explanation.

Applied on 30 th sep 2021 inland Quebec
Eligibility review-6th dec 2021(around 4pm)
Approval status-7th dec 2021 (around 3.30pm)
Haven't received any email and also received any message in the account yet..Just see that it is approved.
All the best to everyone

ProspectiveCanadain

Nov 1, 2021
Estimated processing time now 107 days. Keeps getting longer. Was 80 something days when I applied. I have been waiting since Aug 31st. This process is tiresome.

Unlike some of you, I don't have a job already and not having an active work permit has made it so difficult to get one. Get asked in interview and its over even if you try to explain "implied status".

I truly hope there is an update soon. I think I will die from anxiety before I even become homeless.

Reactions: jlusi

John_22

Oct 21, 2018
Estimated processing time now 107 days. Keeps getting longer. Was 80 something days when I applied. I have been waiting since Aug 31st. This process is tiresome.

Unlike some of you, I don't have a job already and not having an active work permit has made it so difficult to get one. Get asked in interview and its over even if you try to explain "implied status".

I truly hope there is an update soon. I think I will die from anxiety before I even become homeless.
Try contacting the MP based on where you are located, they might be able to help you out by explaining your situation.

hellb0y

Dec 6, 2021
Hello guys,
I just want to know if the time period for pgwp processing shown on IRCC website is somewhat accurate or not. I am talking about the time period in which they say that they are processing 80% of their applications.