+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

ProspectiveCanadain

Nov 1, 2021
Applied 31 July with paying restoration fee because my study permit expired same day
Eligibility started today and just got approved.

If anyone from may or june still wait. Send them webform to push them process your application. Or asking support from local MP. I sent consent form to MP yesterday. Today my application got approved.
If you apply on the date of expiry, aren't you technically still covered and don't need to apply for restoration?

John_22

Oct 21, 2018
I just realize and wonder if you guys included "School's Letter of Acceptance" with the PGWP or you guys did not but to only submit Completion Letter and Transcripts?

Sb2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
I just realize and wonder if you guys included "School's Letter of Acceptance" with the PGWP or you guys did not but to only submit Completion Letter and Transcripts?
Letter of acceptence is not required. Completion letter, Transcripts, enrollement letter ( to show your full time status for each semester). These are the required documents.

MariusC

Nov 6, 2021
Hello everyone,
I applied inland (August 27). I got no update so far. I don't really understand why they put this deadline (December 25 for me) in the letter they send us after applying, when it seems that there are some people who don't get the permit by that time. I am currently working. What will happen with my job if I don't get the permit by that time?

Reactions: KanikaJ and jlusi

Sb2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Hey guys, when we send a web form and it goes through. Do they attach it to the application and does it show ?
Hello, no it does not show. You receive an email saying we verified your document and will be added. Or we receive your document , it will be uploaded. Also, check with client center ask them if your document is attached to your application.

KanikaJ

Aug 28, 2021
Hello everyone,
I applied inland (August 27). I got no update so far. I don't really understand why they put this deadline (December 25 for me) in the letter they send us after applying, when it seems that there are some people who don't get the permit by that time. I am currently working. What will happen with my job if I don't get the permit by that time?
I have the same question. Even I have applied on 27th august and am working. And my eligibility has not started yet. Just noticed that for somone who applied on 24th it has started. I read somewhere that we have to raise a webform something but not clear on the process if the date exceeds beyond 25 December :(

Reactions: MariusC