+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Ryuk8

Oct 5, 2021
Applied: July 17th from BC, absolutely zero updates.

I have a working extension for my SP that allows me to work until November 13th/or until I get my PGWP. What happens if I don't get it by that date? Do I need to quit my job?

Regardless, fingers crossed. Really hoping to hear some good news at least by the end of this month.
Applied of July 20th from Edmonton no update. However some of my friends in Ontario after 26 July have received approval

Maknagens

Oct 12, 2021
Is anyone from May still waiting?
I registered only to say it to you. Yes.
I still remember their sweet words that the submitted application before May 15 will be processed prior to August 6. Ahh, how naive I was then.
I haven't heard from them since July 12, when they checked my medical exam.

jnnlm

Oct 12, 2021
Havent received my work permit after six weeks. It was approved August 30. Anyone had this problem too? What did you do to contact ircc? Cant seem to get thru phone lines. I need the physical copy to be able to travel.

Viney

Oct 5, 2017
Applied on 20th August and No any moment yet. As of current scenario I believe my result will out at least after a month.

Neda_shad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Applied on 20th August and No any moment yet. As of current scenario I believe my result will out at least after a month.
I applied on August 21, hoping to get it by the end of October. There hasn't been any updates for me. Please share yours if you receive any. Thanks :)