+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

arokpp9

Dec 9, 2020
It has been more than ONE YEAR since I applied for a PGWP. Anyone who has been in the same boat? Was your situation resolved? What are my options? Nothing unusual about my application.

rip_city

Apr 15, 2018
It has been more than ONE YEAR since I applied for a PGWP. Anyone who has been in the same boat? Was your situation resolved? What are my options? Nothing unusual about my application.
I know one guy who applied for PGWP and waited for one year, and his application was approved around August 9th, you can check the old posts. He is from BC, and his health card expired because of that. You have to push again and again.

arokpp9

Dec 9, 2020
I believe that you can use your expired SIN while waiting for your PGWP. As long as you meet all the conditions.
I know one guy who applied for PGWP and waited for one year, and his application was approved around August 9th, you can check the old posts. He is from BC, and his health card expired because of that. You have to push again and again.
Thanks! I will look this up. Where do I push? They don't even respond to the webforms any more... And I have given up on trying to reach them via phone.

arokpp9

Dec 9, 2020
Thanks! I will look this up. Where do I push? They don't even respond to the webforms any more... And I have given up on trying to reach them via phone.
OK, I can't find this, so, person from BC who was in the same boat, if you are still around the forum, please DM.

LlAmour

Oct 3, 2021
Hello
I applied 31 of July for PGWP and today (NOV 15) I got my refusal for that due to I can not satisfied officer since I had Leave of Absence in summer 2018 . I did my master in Concordia university and I was full time student there started april 2017 and graduated in July 2019. Summer break is considered an official break of our Master program. I am a bit confused and I don't know what should I do?
Hi, I c u did your masters for 2 years. did you do thesis based masters or course based? Did u end up getting your pgwp? Did you write LOE via a webform or something? Your response would be highly appreciated.