+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Yosola

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Hi, I need your support.
First I have applied 22 May and until now still not feedback. I tried to call IRCC but they have are not responding to calls because team is handling Afghanistan. Any Advice here?

also, after getting the Work permit, I need the expert here to give me advice for the easiest province to get PR.
Did you apply inland or Outland?
And has your eligibility review started

Mariyautkina

Nov 22, 2019
For those of you who applied inland and started working while waiting on the PGWP. Was the wait time deducted from your length of the PGWP. Let's say the current wait time is 3 months, would that be deducted from the length of the PGWP received?
Thanks!

omegaflowerz

Aug 11, 2021
For those of you who applied inland and started working while waiting on the PGWP. Was the wait time deducted from your length of the PGWP. Let's say the current wait time is 3 months, would that be deducted from the length of the PGWP received?
Thanks!
Nope, its not deducted. You will be given the length based on your program.:)

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Thanks!

Your permit duration starts on the day of approval not day of submission.