+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

pampoum

May 17, 2021
Can someone let me know what's the next stage after getting PGWP approval? Should we mail our passport to IRCC?
So far, I haven't received any mail from IRCC. Not even an approval mail from them. It just reads as APPROVED in my account.
Hi,
You have to wait until we send you a written confirmation on your portal. Then you will receive your PGWP by mail. It can take up to six weeks for the paper version to arrive in your mailbox.
I got mine in less than a week, so you just have to be patient :)

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
Hi,
You have to wait until we send you a written confirmation on your portal. Then you will receive your PGWP by mail. It can take up to six weeks for the paper version to arrive in your mailbox.
I got mine in less than a week, so you just have to be patient :)
Thank You! I just spoke with an ircc representative and they said they'll forward me the approval(confirmation) letter.

Reactions: pampoum

Kazmanowk

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Hello, I have a problem when applying for my pgwp. In the employment section I had an overlapping job, in my first job I had a vacation period for 2 weeks, but I started a new job during the vacation period and quit my first job after the end of my vacation, I want to ask if vacation periods count toward 20hrs of work period for students?

singhfromdelhi

May 10, 2019
Hello, I have a problem when applying for my pgwp. In the employment section I had an overlapping job, in my first job I had a vacation period for 2 weeks, but I started a new job during the vacation period and quit my first job after the end of my vacation, I want to ask if vacation periods count toward 20hrs of work period for students?
If you got paid during that period then I think yes.