+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

PillaresEXIMLLP

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
It was. But i had to complete my study in 4 semesters. Otherwise it was 3 semesters as i did transfer credits. But still i dont think it was a problem as i talked to a professional. Maybe thats the reason why its delayed. And also the professional told me, people who applied in January , some of them got their approval and some who applied in december , they r still waiting. So its all random.
I'm waiting since september

Harry.chauhan31

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Recently it's been very frustrating. I applied on 29th September and since then no update even the review has not started.

I summited 2 web forms no response until now last web form was summited 20 days ago.

Hoping to hear from them soon....
Hope so. But these processing times are really crazy. As now the new processing times are 76 days( mentioned on ircc web) but like ur processing time is too long. So we should never trust on the processing times mentioned on the website.

JayFM

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Recently it's been very frustrating. I applied on 29th September and since then no update even the review has not started.

I summited 2 web forms no response until now last web form was summited 20 days ago.

Did you try to call ??

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018

GCMS notes ?

Harman1104

Dec 19, 2020
Hello seniors,
I want to ask can university decide the full time status requirement. My university says 6 credits are required to be full time in MBA

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hello seniors,
I want to ask can university decide the full time status requirement. My university says 6 credits are required to be full time in MBA
Yes it's upto the university.
If they can provide a letter saying a FT student is considered with so and so courseload, you should be good.

brolle

Dec 20, 2020
Thought I'd share my PGWP timeline with everyone:
Applied on Feb. 3rd, 2021 for the first time after a 2-year program
Received submission confirmation same day Feb. 3rd
PGWP Approved for 3 years on Feb. 26th
I didn't receive any email, I just checked my account and noticed the approval.

Good luck to those still waiting!

Krina77i

Feb 24, 2021
Thought I'd share my PGWP timeline with everyone:
Applied on Feb. 3rd, 2021 for the first time after a 2-year program
Received submission confirmation same day Feb. 3rd
PGWP Approved for 3 years on Feb. 26th
I didn't receive any email, I just checked my account and noticed the approval.

Good luck to those still waiting!
When did your application turned into review ? Any idea?

brolle

Dec 20, 2020
When did your application turned into review ? Any idea?
It had to change yesterday evening because when I checked that morning (11 a.m. or so), the status was still the same. So I'm thinking it went to review then approved within an hour or two.