+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

NPreti8195

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Why is your application taking too long?
Did you try calling IRCC and asking about your eligibility review?
i’m not sure! It seems to be luck of the draw I guess. Under eligibility requirements it says “we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements” but it’s been showing that since Friday I think so idk what’s going on.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
i’m not sure! It seems to be luck of the draw I guess. Under eligibility requirements it says “we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements” but it’s been showing that since Friday I think so idk what’s going on.
You may have been approved too, and an officer still hasn't finalized your case. That's been the case sometimes.
Happened to me with my SP extension, eligiblity online says processing, but it was approved way earlier. What we see, and they see are two different things.
That's why I suggested to call in.

NPreti8195

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
You may have been approved too, and an officer still hasn't finalized your case. That's been the case sometimes.
Happened to me with my SP extension, eligiblity online says processing, but it was approved way earlier. What we see, and they see are two different things.
That's why I suggested to call in.
Oh I didn't know that could happen! I'll call in! I tried calling on Monday but unfortunately, they were so busy they weren't allowing the call to get forwarded to any agents. Right now on my application it says they're processing my background check, and the automated status you can check on the phone confirmed that too.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Oh I didn't know that could happen! I'll call in! I tried calling on Monday but unfortunately, they were so busy they weren't allowing the call to get forwarded to any agents. Right now on my application it says they're processing my background check, and the automated status you can check on the phone confirmed that too.
Good luck, hopefully they'll answer.
Lemme know what happens.

Dest2

Dec 2, 2020
Received “application/profile updated” today but it went back to “submitted” shortly after. Does anyone know what that means?

Applied September 2nd.

elishajeune

Sep 29, 2017
Received “application status update” today but it went back to “submitted” shortly after. Does anyone know what that means?

Applied September 2nd.
I actually don't know but same thing for me yesterday but the "eligibility review" is still there..