+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Barnana

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
I was in your situation. Actually worse. I worked almost 2 months after graduation because I didn’t know I shouldn’t. I called IRCC and the agent was extremely reassuring telling me it wouldn’t be a problem, thousands of students make the same mistake every year, told me not to worry and I did all the right thing (submitted LOE). And I did got approval after 100 days (applied august) without a problem. So really, if I were you I wouldn’t sweat about it and just wait for the approval.
Same here, except I stopped working immediately. I applied in September. Hopefully the wait isn’t long.

Leave_Nervous

Nov 26, 2020
Hey IRCC have started reviewing eligibility for my PGWP application today and I was was wondering how long it is gonna take for them to finish this process after this?

samir5767

Jan 23, 2019
hi anyone who received PGWP and applied for extension of spouse OWP?? if anyone can provide sample of reference letter from employee will be grateful. thank you!!its urgent please

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
hi anyone who received PGWP and applied for extension of spouse OWP?? if anyone can provide sample of reference letter from employee will be grateful. thank you!!its urgent please
{Company letterhead with contact information (e-mail, address, phone number)

Subject: REFERENCE LETTER — EMPLOYMENT AT {Company Name}

{City, Date}​

To whom it may concern,

I, {Name of Manager}, hereby certify, as the direct manager of {Your Name}, that {he/she} has been hired by {Company name} since {Date of hiring} as a {Job title}, and works {full-time or part-time} with a workload of {number of work hours per week}, and is still working at {Company name} under my supervision {if previous job, use the past tense and add the date of ending of employment}. His/her annual salary is {amount in local currency} and benefits consist of {list of benefits}.

The duties and responsibilities are as follows:

• {Duty 1}
  • {Duty 2}
  • {Duty 3}
  • {Duty 4}
  • {Duty 5}
Hoping to meet your expectations,

{Manager title}

Manager name

samir5767

Jan 23, 2019
{Company letterhead with contact information (e-mail, address, phone number)

Subject: REFERENCE LETTER — EMPLOYMENT AT {Company Name}

{City, Date}​

To whom it may concern,

I, {Name of Manager}, hereby certify, as the direct manager of {Your Name}, that {he/she} has been hired by {Company name} since {Date of hiring} as a {Job title}, and works {full-time or part-time} with a workload of {number of work hours per week}, and is still working at {Company name} under my supervision {if previous job, use the past tense and add the date of ending of employment}. His/her annual salary is {amount in local currency} and benefits consist of {list of benefits}.

The duties and responsibilities are as follows:

• {Duty 1}
  • {Duty 2}
  • {Duty 3}
  • {Duty 4}
  • {Duty 5}
Hoping to meet your expectations,

{Manager title}

Manager name
Hi thank you for this. can you please tell what else to submit other than 3 paystubs and reference letter for spouse OWP extension??

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi thank you for this. can you please tell what else to submit other than 3 paystubs and reference letter for spouse OWP extension??
I have submitted the following documents for inland application
Marriage certificate
Passport Visa Work permit of both
LOE(Explain your current situation)

elishajeune

Sep 29, 2017
Hi my eligibility started today. I applied on August 24. I’m a little bit nervous. Bcos when I applied, my study permit have already been expired. Hoping for a good news.

FarzanHyder

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Hi my eligibility started today. I applied on August 24. I’m a little bit nervous. Bcos when I applied, my study permit have already been expired. Hoping for a good news.
Hey ! how do you come to know that it has started or whatever ? do you get an email for that ?

elishajeune

Sep 29, 2017
Hey ! how do you come to know that it has started or whatever ? do you get an email for that ?
I didn’t get an email. I always stalk my account and then today it says my status updated. My background check changed to “Not Applicable” and started reviewing eligibility.