+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

niravkumar

Jan 20, 2018
Hi dear did you applied tigether? I got mine but my husbands visa yet to come as i applied later after 3 pay stubs
We applied together because we only had valid visa till July 31 2020 and due to pendamic they removed restrictions on working hours for international student and fortunately my wife got noc B job that time. And we had enough paystub to apply before one month of our stay ends.

I just came canada last year and they gave me visa that time only for 10 months due to length of my wife's student visa. And to make strong roots I made my wife my representative and wrote 4-5 different explanation letters regarding different topic such as my client information our relationship declaration, why they should give us visa together and most importantly whole pendamic she was working in health care so that all sums up my case.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Jreet

Bob.riva

Jul 24, 2020
Thank you..i called the CIC agent and she asked me to send a web form regarding the issue and hopefully, they can look into it and revert soon.
Please stay in touch and reply as soon as possible. One of my friend also got 1 year even though it was 2 year prpgram. My email is dropbox.business2@gmail.com. i will share my personal number on email for privacy. Thanjs

Bob.riva

Jul 24, 2020
Thank you..i called the CIC agent and she asked me to send a web form regarding the issue and hopefully, they can look into it and revert soon.
Please stay in touch and reply as soon as possible. One of my friend also got 1 year even though it was 2 year program. It would be nice if we stay in touch. Please share your email or number and i will call you

Kiras

Apr 29, 2020
Hi guys
I applied my pgwp on 10 may . But still waiting nothing updates on application... what about result is it refusal my friend applied on same day they got a month ago.....

Kiras

Apr 29, 2020
They are moving pretty fast now, June 28th already? Strange thing is that I'm sure still some applicants from May pending tho
Hi guys
I applied my pgwp on 10 may . But still waiting nothing updates on application... what about result is it refusal my friend applied on same day they got a month ago.....

Soli9

Nov 7, 2020
Hey guys,
I just want to give a heads up. Just got approved yesterday and here is the timeline:
Application: July 09 Toronto
Approved: Nov 5
Inland, no biometric
I had a part-time semester due to dropping courses during my 4 years university. I was so nervous because of this but now, it turned out really good (I have submitted an explanation letter with my application as well).
Best of luck everyone!!

kikkat

Star Member
May 18, 2020
Just wanted to ask that is it mandatory to inform them if we change our address, coz I used to saty with my relative and now i have rented in the same city. Any suggestions?

Mann Sandhu

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Just wanted to ask that is it mandatory to inform them if we change our address, coz I used to saty with my relative and now i have rented in the same city. Any suggestions?
I informed them through web form about my address change, now am not sure where will they send my hard copy of work permit on new address or old one