+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Harjotsingh1999

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019
Hey everyone.. i am looking at this thread from 3 months. I applied pgwp on june 25.
I applied from British Columbia surrey. Is the location of the application from where it’s applied matters too!

Reactions: Ajay. Goyal

Jreet

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Hello guys,
Here is my timeline:
Applied: june 28 2020 at 11pm for pgwp and sowp from one gc key account.(inland)
Eligibility Review: 3rd of November 2020 @ 10.30am.
Approved for both application: 4th of November 2020 @5.20pm.
Thank you for all support while watching this forum quietly.

Ps: pgwp applicant without biomatrics and sowp applicant with biometrics which was done last year in india.
Hi dear did you applied tigether? I got mine but my husbands visa yet to come as i applied later after 3 pay stubs

maurelo23

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
They are moving pretty fast now, June 28th already? Strange thing is that I'm sure still some applicants from May pending tho

Luminsia

Oct 23, 2020
Hey guys, I got approved for 3 years just now and I would like to share my timeline:

application: June 2 (June 1 midnight) from Toronto
Eligibility review and background check NA: Oct 23
Ghost update: Nov 5 afternoon
Approved: Nov 6 noon

157 days! I still haven’ got the email yet, I just logged into the account and saw that it was approved.

Good luck everyone!

AmitSh

Nov 3, 2020
Hey guys, I got approved for 3 years just now and I would like to share my timeline:

application: June 2 (June 1 midnight) from Toronto
Eligibility review and background check NA: Oct 23
Ghost update: Nov 5 afternoon
Approved: Nov 6 noon

157 days! I still haven’ got the email yet, I just logged into the account and saw that it was approved.

Good luck everyone!
Thank you so much you just made my day same issue on my application. I applied 3rd june finger crossed now.

jackbob

Nov 6, 2020
the application from July is ready to handle....... I’m July 6th applicant

#######

application: July 06 from BC
Eligibility review and background check NA: Nov 5
Ghost update: Nov 5
Approved: Nov 5

126 days! I still haven’ got the email yet, I just logged into the account and saw that it was approved.
######
Good luck everyone!