+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

MCU

Oct 28, 2020
At that time i was student and didnt know much. Also there was not too many people active on canadavisa forum so i couldn't help myself and ended up with only 1 year permit. But after 3 years same thing happens to my friend and he did it and was able to get it so i am suggesting it. Only hope is cic and not college. You can try contacting college but they wont be helpful as far as my knowledge. You xan give a shot at both places and see if you get any luck
Thank you..i called the CIC agent and she asked me to send a web form regarding the issue and hopefully, they can look into it and revert soon.

dopelemon

Jul 29, 2020
Keep your finger crossed cause this status of mine is from long time you will get soon. Keep me posted if you get yours. Good luck
Hey, I got my decision (approved) :)

Applied: May 28
Review: November 4 (7:30am PST)
Decision: November 5 (11:50am PST)

Reactions: iiifan

iiifan

Sep 1, 2020
Applied on June 18,Inland without biometrics
Eligibility started this morning around 10am (MT)
Application was approved just few minutes ago.
Good luck to you all !

Reactions: NPreti8195

AffanMustafa

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
I am residing in Alberta, and my college is in Ontario, my residential is also of Ontario when applied for study permit etc and I have been told that my whole course would be remotely taught and due to that I may get settled and reside in Alberta till whole course or until on-campus classes are started (anytime), in Co-Op work permit application, It requires you to enter intended place to work (coop), Can I choose Alberta because I am willing to or do I need to enter Ontario where my college is at? Will it cause any problem if I enter Alberta or shall I enter Ontario there?

Thanks!

vish4501

Jun 13, 2018
Hello

Work pemrit approved today

applied : June 21
approved: nov 5
Waiting: 120-150 days
Pgwp: 3 years
University master program : 16 month ( 4 sem)

hope this helps . Wishing everyone good luck

Reactions: Guri01

Anna828

Feb 21, 2018
Hi everyone, is it normal to receive an email one day after submission that says, "Your application status has changes." I could not find any updates in my application..

Mohammed0007

Sep 17, 2020
Hello

applied : June 18

but i have not received any pdf file in my portal, they have just changed the status to approved, does this happen to everyone or its just me?

Reactions: Robotech

niravkumar

Jan 20, 2018
Hello

applied : June 18

but i have not received any pdf file in my portal, they have just changed the status to approved, does this happen to everyone or its just me?

You will receive eventually it takes little time but they will upload it in your portal.