+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

maurelo23

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
While waiting for our PGWP from Study Permit, and having applied while on a valid SP, working under implied status for example 6 months, counts toward Canadian Experience Class? I found contradictory information maybe you guys can help me on this.

softmcl

May 22, 2020
Have they asked for additional document? I think I am having issue because i send them additional document on the same day of application as I forgot to add my passport stamp page. I received the reply with 3 days stating they have recived my additional document. At the same time its says we reviewing your elegibility now its been over 150 days now
Yeah, they asked for additional document and I uploaded on the same day. I have called and submitted web form to confirm if they received it or not. They said they have received it. However, my eligibility hasn't start review yet. no update and it has been 5.5months now...

AmitSh

Nov 3, 2020
Yeah, they asked for additional document and I uploaded on the same day. I have called and submitted web form to confirm if they received it or not. They said they have received it. However, my eligibility hasn't start review yet. no update and it has been 5.5months now...
so its been 5.5 month since you gave them additional document??

niravkumar

Jan 20, 2018
Hello guys,
Here is my timeline:
Applied: june 28 2020 at 11pm for pgwp and sowp from one gc key account.(inland)
Eligibility Review: 3rd of November 2020 @ 10.30am.
Approved for both application: 4th of November 2020 @5.20pm.
Thank you for all support while watching this forum quietly.

Ps: pgwp applicant without biomatrics and sowp applicant with biometrics which was done last year in india.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guri01 and iiifan

miranatelli

Aug 5, 2020
Guys.. I am so confused. I received my approval status on aug 11th and haven't received my mailed copy/secure document yet and when I inquired, IRCC said that my application is still being processed and my eligibility changed back to "we are reveiwing your application...." I just want to go home at this point. I applied in January and I am so frustrated...this is after I received my approval. I am so confused??? Anyone who has experienced a similar issue?

Last edited:

AmitSh

Nov 3, 2020
Applied PGWP May 23
They requested document on Oct 16, and I submitted on Oct 16.
no update since then....
oh I See, right now normal processing time is 150 days. Since they asked for additional document its might be talking time. Keep your fingers crossed you will get soon. I also had conversation with one guy who added additional document after he submitted application. he said he also got in around 165 days.

Mann Sandhu

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Hello guys,
Here is my timeline:
Applied: june 28 2020 at 11pm for pgwp and sowp from one gc key account.(inland)
Eligibility Review: 3rd of November 2020 @ 10.30am.
Approved for both application: 4th of November 2020 @5.20pm.
Thank you for all support while watching this forum quietly.

Ps: pgwp applicant without biomatrics and sowp applicant with biometrics which was done last year in india.
Same case but no update, applied on 28 june