+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

softmcl

May 22, 2020
Well, here’s weekend again!!
Hope we all get some good news next coming week especially for May applicants...

applied 23th May, waiting....
Called and submitted webform, no change, just “wait”.

Reactions: Robotech and iiifan

Randp

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
True
Well, here’s weekend again!!
Hope we all get some good news next coming week especially for May applicants...

applied 23th May, waiting....
Called and submitted webform, no change, just “wait”.
True 28th may waiting still. Hopefully god will play this one out well next week. Fingers crossed.

nahossai

Oct 13, 2020
Does anyone know how long it takes between applying for a TRV (after receiving the work permit) online from within Canada and receiving it in the mail after you send your passport? Trying to get a sense of how long the total processing time is.
The TRV usually takes a week from sending the passport to receiving it back using 2-day Xpress post.
However, I'm not sure how long it takes between the application and the approval. A friend applied in the beginning of October and he said it took him 3 weeks to get approved. But i don't know where to find an official estimate for that.

sekudeepakkumar

Jun 24, 2020
Guys, I am currently in india and got my pgwp approved as it was in canada applicant and I have valid student visa..Can we travel with student visa and approved pgwp?
Anyone who travelled with the same situation?
Your inputs are much appreciated, please help on how to proceed.

Reactions: Mamta26

Mamta26

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Guys, I am currently in india and got my pgwp approved as it was in canada applicant and I have valid student visa..Can we travel with student visa and approved pgwp?
Anyone who travelled with the same situation?
Your inputs are much appreciated, please help on how to proceed.
did you submit your inland application while living in India or you applied from within Canada?