+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

extben4

Oct 21, 2020
Congratulations!!!

My question is different.
My 2 friends applied on Aug 12 and Aug 13 and they got it in few days like in 10days because they had biometrics but one of my friends applied on Aug 16 and his application is still waiting so I just want to ask the forum that does anyone know when was last application with biometrics got approved like in 10days

studentpermit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Congratulations!!!

My question is different.
My 2 friends applied on Aug 12 and Aug 13 and they got it in few days like in 10days because they had biometrics but one of my friends applied on Aug 16 and his application is still waiting so I just want to ask the forum that does anyone know when was last application with biometrics got approved like in 10days
I cannot remember the exact dates, but I do remember that some applicants got their PGWP approved so fast in August, when the IRCC was deciding on lifting the biometrics requirement. Soon after, when it was officially announced, all applicants were treated the same, whether they had previously given biometrics or not.

sekudeepakkumar

Jun 24, 2020
Hi guys , I didn't upload the canada visa stamp and u.s visa stamp but upload just the passport front page in the passport documents part while applying for pgwp. Would that create problem ? Is this something that I need to worry about?

Vishal1_12345

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hi guys,
Any idea about how long does it take to receive a soft copy of pgwp once its approved?

Also, is that updated online or we receive in email?

Thanks