+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

lferfga

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
just found out my current status changed from submitted to application/profile updated 5 min ago. However, the website wont let me click in to check the detail. so I assume someone is working on my application right now..(?)
That seems to be a glitch on their website, same thing happened to loads of people on Friday and nobody actually had any updates when they fixed it.

Neerja.k

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
just found out my current status changed from submitted to application/profile updated 5 min ago. However, the website wont let me click in to check the detail. so I assume someone is working on my application right now..(?)
In my experience you’ll get the final decision in next 30 mins
When did you apply?

softmcl

May 22, 2020
That seems to be a glitch on their website, same thing happened to loads of people on Friday and nobody actually had any updates when they fixed it.
understand! the website is working fine for you right now?
In my experience you’ll get the final decision in next 30 mins
When did you apply?
Thanks! I really hope so too!
I applied on May 23.
got a request letter for an additional doc and upload doc on Oct 16.
the website won't let me log in and check the status now...

Aniljha

Jul 6, 2020
Applied on 28th May still waiting there was an update in my profile when login than it showed nothing except background check , that showed not applicable still waiting for an update

Reactions: studentpermit

Neethueby

Aug 9, 2020
My name is Ebenezer Franklin Jeyakumar. I would like to seek information regarding University programs (1-year Certificate/Diploma) related to Accountancy or Project Management. Currently I have valid PTE Academic score (74).

My Career and family background:

I turned 38 years on June 2020. I have completed BCom (2005) and MBA Finance (2008). I have got 11 years work experience with the below companies.

• TCS as Market Research (2009 – 2013)
  • Currently as Senior Operations assistance (2013 – present)
My family includes Spouse and 2 kids 5-year-old and 8 months old. Spouse also completed MBA Finance and got 8 years of experience.

Now I got an offer letter from KPU, BC for post barricculate diploma in accounting 2 years course. Is it advisable to take up this? Our aim is to apply for BC pnp after 1yr of pgwp. That time my age will be 42. Or can I apply for PNP before that?

softmcl

May 22, 2020
For people who already got approval, did you receive email notice or just found out by checking the account?
Haven’t heard anything back after ghost update this morning..

Nelson20034

Jun 9, 2017
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
For people who already got approval, did you receive email notice or just found out by checking the account?
Haven’t heard anything back after ghost update this morning..
My friend received the approval email for his PGWP 24 hours after he got approved