+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

khushi010

May 3, 2017
Applied on May 23, cannot log into ircc account now, I am always redirected to the language selection page. Does anyone have this issue?
Happened quite a few times to me, it’s nothing related to updates I believe. I saw no updates when I was able to login back after facing this issue.

LuckyandHappy

Sep 6, 2020
I have never heard of someone getting PGWP for 2 years, its either 1 or 3 years and you should get it for 3 years in your case.
Isthat 2 years pgwp issued on your wrong passport, if yes did your passport had any validity left?
Nope. the wrong passport had a year and a half issued and then I raised a web form and have a new one for two years on my new passport. It seems that they are tired and made a mistake.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Happened quite a few times to me, it’s nothing related to updates I believe. I saw no updates when I was able to login back after facing this issue.
Applied on May 23, cannot log into ircc account now, I am always redirected to the language selection page. Does anyone have this issue?
Clear cache of the browser or try another one (or Incognito mode).

softmcl

May 22, 2020
Hello everyone! I applied 23th May and still haven't got any updates. I applied without biometric and had my medical test result. Will applications with medical test take longer than the one without medical test?
Also, I had surgery few years ago ( rib partial removal) and it did show on the X ray, I hope it will not affect my application...
Can anyone share their experience with applying PGWP with some medical issue?
Thanks!

fakelucio

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Hello everyone! I applied 23th May and still haven't got any updates. I applied without biometric and had my medical test result. Will applications with medical test take longer than the one without medical test?
Also, I had surgery few years ago ( rib partial removal) and it did show on the X ray, I hope it will not affect my application...
Can anyone share their experience with applying PGWP with some medical issue?
Thanks!
I don't think the medical issue will affect you application - the criteria for PGWP are stuff like whether school is DLI, full-time study or not, unauthorized work etc.

Reactions: softmcl