+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hello, Did anyone recently received their Document by mail after approval, Its been 15 days and haven't received mine. It used to take a couple of days before, any information is helpful, Thanks.
With COVID, expect some delays.
You can always call IRCC, and they will let you know when the documents were dispatched.

Reactions: SaiKrish

trampolinegirl

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hello, Did anyone recently received their Document by mail after approval, Its been 15 days and haven't received mine. It used to take a couple of days before, any information is helpful, Thanks.
Yes, mine took less than a week. When I got my last study permit in May it was about a week. (I moved in the mean time.)

LuckyandHappy

Sep 6, 2020
My PGWP was wrongly issued on my old passport. I just asked for a change and my PGWP was issued for 2 years. I completed a two-year full-time program in Canada. Is there something I am missing here?

bainsgagan13

Jul 11, 2018
My PGWP was wrongly issued on my old passport. I just asked for a change and my PGWP was issued for 2 years. I completed a two-year full-time program in Canada. Is there something I am missing here?
I have never heard of someone getting PGWP for 2 years, its either 1 or 3 years and you should get it for 3 years in your case.
Isthat 2 years pgwp issued on your wrong passport, if yes did your passport had any validity left?

zwsea19

Nov 10, 2019
Applied on May 23, cannot log into ircc account now, I am always redirected to the language selection page. Does anyone have this issue?

NPreti8195

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Applied on May 23, cannot log into ircc account now, I am always redirected to the language selection page. Does anyone have this issue?
I had that yesterday but I just selected "English," and then followed the steps and it worked. Try again maybe?