+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Marina1103

Oct 7, 2020
Guys, system ask me to pay for biometric fee but on official site it says "You don’t have to pay the biometric fee when you submit your application, even if the system tells you to pay it." how to not pay it? I can't remove it or do something when i am ready to pay , it automatically asks me

Oct 9, 2020
Guys, system ask me to pay for biometric fee but on official site it says "You don’t have to pay the biometric fee when you submit your application, even if the system tells you to pay it." how to not pay it? I can't remove it or do something when i am ready to pay , it automatically asks me
Pay it and refund it after approval

AlexCosta

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
Don't worry they will refund you the fees

Neerja.k

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Hi guys
After such a long wait ....... Finally got it!!!!!!!! :D
PGWP Applied - May 22, 2020
Eligibility started - Oct 14, 2020
Approved for 3 years - Oct 14, 2020
Exactly 146 days
ps - didn’t get any mail regarding eligibility, i just opened my ircc account few minutes back and saw ‘approved’
May applicants keep checking you accounts, permit is around the corner hehhehee:D

lizaorlova

Oct 14, 2020
Does anyone have any information on the TRV after the PGWP gets approved? What's the process in terms of after you get approved when you can leave Canada again? When I submitted my PGWP application, I think I also submitted a TRV one at the same time. Also, I assume they mail you the permit, does anyone know how long that takes?

studentpermit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Appreciate if the applicants who are receiving ghost updates can update us with their application dates. I have never been a fan of ghosts, but they've been my favorites since September... lol