+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Hassan17

Apr 2, 2019
Does anyone have a realistic timeline of when to expect the PGWP letter in the mail? Thanks.
it could take up to 10 days, even longer now during to the current pandemic, Just relax, you got approved so nothing to be worried about.

Lukkkkkk

Apr 22, 2020
Hi everyone, I submitted my PGWP on Feb 3rd, and payed 340 Canadian dollars, including bio-metrics fee. I got the "confirmation of online application transmission", on Feb 4th. Latter on, I received 2 emails from CIC with contents of "We updated your application status" on Feb 4th and 6th respectively, and I could see "biometrics number", "date of enrollment" and "expiry date" appear in my "application information" part, next to the "application status". But after that, I didn't get anything, neither "submission confirmation", nor "Biometrics collection letter". What happened? Is it normal? Should I keep waiting?

Vamsi 4306

Apr 15, 2020
Hi everyone, anybody submitted their application on 17th Jan or after that got their application approved?, Please comment, I didn't see any approvals since last week.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Hi everyone, I submitted my PGWP on Feb 3rd, and payed 340 Canadian dollars, including bio-metrics fee. I got the "confirmation of online application transmission", on Feb 4th. Latter on, I received 2 emails from CIC with contents of "We updated your application status" on Feb 4th and 6th respectively, and I could see "biometrics number", "date of enrollment" and "expiry date" appear in my "application information" part, next to the "application status". But after that, I didn't get anything, neither "submission confirmation", nor "Biometrics collection letter". What happened? Is it normal? Should I keep waiting?
Wait

vinodkutlehria

Apr 8, 2020
You have given biometrics at collection centre.. Then just wait. IRCC processing applications for Jan 19-20. What documents you uploaded. It is normal. You can expect in may first week. All the best.

Basssnhardeep

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Hi . I applied my pgwp on 15 jan.but i am stil waiting.. i am so worried.. i have to apply my husband work permit also. Because his wp is expering soon.. i dont what should i do

vinodkutlehria

Apr 8, 2020
Its normal you can expect during first week of May. Good luck. What documents you uploaded?