+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

YukiLove

Nov 29, 2019
Applied on Sept 4th. I got a request letter last Thursday. I uploaded the document they requested the same day. Now the status goes back submitted.

@aman se t g se

Oct 30, 2019
Applied aug 31
Refused 8 dec
Reason of refusal
One semester done in winter 2018
And one semester done in winter 2019
Doesn’t meet requirement
But i have done 2 year diploma with 60 credits
And i uploaded completion letter too
What should i do?
Study permit expired

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Applied aug 31
Refused 8 dec
Reason of refusal
One semester done in winter 2018
And one semester done in winter 2019
Doesn’t meet requirement
But i have done 2 year diploma with 60 credits
And i uploaded completion letter too
What should i do?
Study permit expired
I don't under your refusal reason, what do you mean? What school? Were you full time during all semesters? Did they say anything about your status or that you need to leave Canada?

@aman se t g se

Oct 30, 2019
I don't under your refusal reason, what do you mean? What school? Were you full time during all semesters? Did they say anything about your status or that you need to leave Canada?
College Vancouver Community College
In my transcript it doesn’t show each sem detail
My program started winter 2018 then i got official drop on August
And my 3 semester started at winter 2019
Study done july 2019
On my transcript
It shows
Winter 2018 details and summer detail together
But winter 2018 written with bold letter
And summer is not written on transcript
Both sem marks show together instead of separate
Sem with 3rd and 4 semester
I think officer miss understood that
I uploaded completion letter too

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
College Vancouver Community College
In my transcript it doesn’t show each sem detail
My program started winter 2018 then i got official drop on August
And my 3 semester started at winter 2019
Study done july 2019
On my transcript
It shows
Winter 2018 details and summer detail together
But winter 2018 written with bold letter
And summer is not written on transcript
Both sem marks show together instead of separate
Sem with 3rd and 4 semester
I think officer miss understood that
So the break was official break? You did not request this break? You were full time during all semesters? Are you sure that is the official transcript? you have to make a request for official transcript which takes 10 days and looking online vcc transcripts seem to have each semester separately.

What is the refusal reason that is written in the letter copy it exactly.

Anyway since you are out of status you will need to do a restoration I believe to visitor nkt sure if you can apply for pgwp at same time also if you are within 180 days. I would talk to advisor at school or a professional.

@aman se t g se

Oct 30, 2019
So the break was official break? You did not request this break? You were full time during all semesters? Are you sure that is the official transcript? you have to make a request for official transcript which takes 10 days and looking online vcc transcripts seem to have each semester separately.

What is the refusal reason that is written in the letter copy it exactly.

Anyway since you are out of status you will need to do a restoration I believe to visitor nkt sure if you can apply for pgwp at same time also if you are within 180 days. I would talk to advisor at school or a professional.
Break was official from college
I was full time in each semester
Yes that was my official transcript
I got it from registration office
I paid 10 dollar for transcript

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Break was official from college
I was full time in each semester
Yes that was my official transcript
I got it from registration office
I paid 10 dollar for transcript
I guess you need to talk to your school why it doesnt show each semester.
You can also try calling ircc see if they are willing to reopen your case.

Cezinando

Sep 23, 2019
Applied on August 23rd
Approved on Dec. 04th
Confirmation email received on Dec. 05th
Hard copy received by mail Dec. 10th.

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hi,

I need some URGENT help. I submitted my PGWP application online on Sept. 9th and in the employement section I could only fit in what I was doing for the past 5 years (working full time before coming to Canada and then studying here in Canada). But some of my friends are aaying we need to provide details for the past 10 years. I could only fit in past 5 years activities as there were only 3 coluomns in that section and no more space.

I did not know that at the time otherwise I would have uploaded an additional document mentioning all my activities for the past 10 years.

Please let me know if that can lead to straight away rejection or will they ask me for details?

I am really worried as my review of eligibility has already started. Senior Members like @bongoman and others please help.

mm78

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
My wife has an open work permit and my daughter has a study permit. I want to submit an application for visa. However, my wife got the right forms but for my daughter, I got an application to extend her stay in canada as a student. I already renewed her study permit and I only need to get a visa.

Cezinando

Sep 23, 2019
Hi,

I need some URGENT help. I submitted my PGWP application online on Sept. 9th and in the employement section I could only fit in what I was doing for the past 5 years (working full time before coming to Canada and then studying here in Canada). But some of my friends are aaying we need to provide details for the past 10 years. I could only fit in past 5 years activities as there were only 3 coluomns in that section and no more space.

I did not know that at the time otherwise I would have uploaded an additional document mentioning all my activities for the past 10 years.

Please let me know if that can lead to straight away rejection or will they ask me for details?

I am really worried as my review of eligibility has already started. Senior Members like @bongoman and others please help.
Do not worry man.

I filled only the last three even being only 4 year combined. I have 8 years of experience.
Got pgwp last week.