+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Cezinando

Sep 23, 2019
Application August 23rd for spousal and main applicant approved on Dec 3rd at 12:30
Status changed to Updated and came back to submitted on Dec 2nd at 4 PM

cousinsEE

Jan 10, 2019
Sept 10 applied
Application approved Dec 3rd
Status change to review Dec 2nd
Application type PGWP & Spouse Open work permit

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Application August 23rd for spousal and main applicant approved on Dec 3rd at 12:30
Status changed to Updated and came back to submitted on Dec 2nd at 4 PM
That means they are definitely processing the spouse applications first. From Aug to Sept. Any single applicant approval for sept. please update this thread as soon as possible.

sai0594

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
That means they are definitely processing the spouse applications first. From Aug to Sept. Any single applicant approval for sept. please update this thread as soon as possible.
Yes they are working on spouse work permits.. we have to wait

larib

Oct 21, 2019
Pgwp and spouse owp approved

applied sept 11
Dec 1st request of my work contract to prove noc
Dec 2nd updated/back to submitted
Dec 3rd approved - 3 years

RoRoy

Nov 7, 2019
This is so strange, I haven't gotten it either. Don't lose hope, 6 weeks will be up by the 2/3rd week of December and it will surely come this time. CIC said they reprint would be delivered in 4 days.
Thanks. This is my first time to apply for a permit inside Canada. The progress is very painful. I can not understand why the mail has no tracking number. ...I hope we can all get it as soon as possible

YukiLove

Nov 29, 2019
I changed my address since applying. I did a webform change but I didn’t get any answer so I don’t know what will happen. Any suggestions?
For my own case, I submitted a file by web form and they replied to me a confirmation email. I think if you change ur address by webform they will send back u an email in 5 days.