+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

evilskater

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Toronto
Category........
CEC
She didn't need to have a job when you applied, but IRCC will be requesting a job letter and 3 payslips to process your OWP. The job that she now has must be in NOC AOB category and it must be full-time, at least 30 hours per week.
Thank you. Interesting thing... during the submission I didn't see any requests for that. The only place where I can think of is the "additional documents".

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2019
Seems they are currently taking a look at it. The same thing happened to me yesterday. Waiting as well. Applied Sep 13th
Hi i have applied my sowp on sept 18 as i m on owp ..biometrics submitted...upfront medical submitted.... noc B job .....payslips submitted...almost everythng required ...still waiting for their reply.

Silva 110

Jun 25, 2017
My wife applied for an open work permit on Sep. 18 and her status changed to updated then back to submitted today. It says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.". Also, my daughter's study permit was approved today. I hope my wife's application will not be rejected. I included my job contract with her application as I am on a PGWP.
Did you include pay stubs as well?