+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Silva 110

Jun 25, 2017
It is strange that they refused her without requesting the job letter and the 3 payslips because I know of a similar case and the VO simply requested the docs. They were uploaded via web form and then approved. She can change her status to visitor, until you get yours, and then you reapply for her.

Yes thats what I thought too. I thought they would ask. Luckily she already has a visitors visa already so I am gonna do that route. Do I need to wait until I get mine approved before I apply?

sandy99980

Sep 26, 2016
Gujarat india
Visa Office......
Banglore
App. Filed.......
17-10-2016
hi Guys My wife applied her PGWP AUG 27 and got approved on 27 of Nov and I submitted my owp extension on SEP 30 , without my wife job letter and pay stub as she didn't had AOB category job at that time , but Now she got job offer and I uploaded her job offer letter through webform on 28th Nov , No update yet ,
Anyone here at my date range
OWP extension Applied SEP 30
Status- No update yet

cousinsEE

Jan 10, 2019
Application updated. Applied Sept 10. They requested original transcript Nov 30. Uploaded original transcript the same day.

now status is - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Reactions: Silva 110

Silva 110

Jun 25, 2017
Application updated. Applied Sept 10. They requested original transcript Nov 30. Uploaded original transcript the same day.

now status is - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Did you upload any other transcript before?

cousinsEE

Jan 10, 2019
Did you upload any other transcript before?
I did a print out of the unofficial transcript online but it had the date of completion and degree awarded on it. Then when i received the original transcript in the mail, i submitted through the webform. The request they sent me over the weekend is for a replacement. So i'm thinking they just wanted me to upload it to my online application.

Silva 110

Jun 25, 2017
I did a print out of the unofficial transcript online but it had the date of completion and degree awarded on it. Then when i received the original transcript in the mail, i submitted through the webform. The request they sent me over the weekend is for a replacement. So i'm thinking they just wanted me to upload it to my online application.
When did you update this via web form?

cousinsEE

Jan 10, 2019
When did you update this via web form?
I just noticed that i only submitted my wife's Job letter and Payslips via webform Oct 22. I thought i had sent the original transcript as well. Seems i didn't. I only sent my wife's Paystubs and offer letter. I only submitted the unofficial transcript from school's website.

Reactions: Silva 110

Daria13

Star Member
Sep 1, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2023
I graduated from York University and when I requested a final transcript (after graduation), it said "Issued to student", and then on the bottom of it a tiny note saying: "Transcripts issued to students are unofficial". However you can see a special, watermarked on paper which is considered official. I am confused though if it is indeed unofficial

RoRoy

Nov 7, 2019
I called CIC today and they basically told me the same thing. They said if it still did not show up in 6 weeks (19 Dec in my case), they would the resend the permit. I had my fight booked for next week and at this rate I don't think I'll make it. Keep me posted in case you get yours.
I still haven't got mine. How about you? I think I have to wait for 6 weeks. I'm so depressed.

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hey guys, I have a question. I got the study permit for two 1-1 year pg diplomas. But I applied for pgwp after completing just one of them. Will I face any problems in getting a 1 year pgwp ?

Also, did any September approvals happen today ?