+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

jase3708

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-03-2021
AOR Received.
06-03-2021
File Transfer...
30-05-2021
Med's Done....
03-03-2021
Passport Req..
12-06-2021
Any June 25 applicants?

Richieeboy01

Oct 11, 2019
I JUST GOT APPROVED

Applied: June 22
Approved: Oct 15
Nice one, congrats man I know they will approve a lot today starting from June 22. By end of next week they should be done with June applicants and move to July. So July applicants is almost our time !!!

Reactions: ErinB67

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Hi All

Anyone here applied on June 13 or 14th June?
What is your status?

Last edited:

Jillm

Dec 15, 2018
Hello everyone. I applied pgwp with unofficial transcript as when i applied the cic website said either could be fine. but i am seeing some comments that they need official transcript. is there any way to send them right now as they haven't started the reviewing my application yet. i applied on July 2nd, please advise how to send them the official transcript?
I would send them a copy of the official transcripts as to not delay further.

you can send it via webform with an explanation.

Jillm

Dec 15, 2018
Hello,

I applied for PGWP and my husband for OWP. When I applied I didn't have a job offer and my permit was about a couple of days to expire. A few days after submitting my application I got a job offer and I updated my application indicating my husband CIC and his application information to be updated as well. However, they refused my husband application and we have to go through a restoration process. My concern is that they just answer my husband application but not mine, I'm still waiting.

Have you had any similar experience? Is it normal or do I have to be worried about? Regarding the restoration, do I have to consider other important documentation beside my job offer? Do I need my employer letter confirming that I work in the company?

They refused quickly as if you were not working full time in a NOC 0, A or B job once you have your implied status for PGWP then you we’re not meeting the requirements for SOWP.
You also need 3 pay stubs from this employer, ensure you have those before you apply with the job offer and job letter with duties and roles and responsibilities.

If they see you do not meet the requirements they tend to refuse right away.

Jillm

Dec 15, 2018
June 21 applicants, any updates?
Nothing so far.

I got a reply back from the request and they said it’s still within normal processing time as we are working on June 9th applications...

but I’m on day 116 of their 111 processing days.