+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Jillm

Dec 15, 2018
letter provided form college: completion of studies letter.
and they mentioned that transcript is not compulsory.
Please note they made changes to the rules in February

now official transcripts and graduation letter is required.

Ajz

Aug 8, 2019
My application went from Submitted to Updated status & back to Submitted today...
This is so stressful

Arshbehniwal

Sep 30, 2019
They are working so slow guys and during all this I lost my job because my company waited for 2 months and now they started interviewing to give that position. I am so helpless.

Sole1

Oct 12, 2019
Hi guys,
Finally my pgwp application got approved yesterday.. after 17 weeks!
Submission Jun 21
Updated Oct 10
Approved Oct 11

According to the temporary pdf version file, my document is valid until the expiry date of my passport. I assume I need to request for extension 30 dats before the expiration. But how could I find out what is the full lenght of my
pgwp?
Thanks for sharing your info.

Reactions: misterpankaj2002

manpreetchahal33

May 16, 2019
Hello everyone. I applied pgwp with unofficial transcript as when i applied the cic website said either could be fine. but i am seeing some comments that they need official transcript. is there any way to send them right now as they haven't started the reviewing my application yet. i applied on July 2nd, please advise how to send them the official transcript?

Dilcia

Jun 7, 2019
Hello,

I applied for PGWP and my husband for OWP. When I applied I didn't have a job offer and my permit was about a couple of days to expire. A few days after submitting my application I got a job offer and I updated my application indicating my husband CIC and his application information to be updated as well. However, they refused my husband application and we have to go through a restoration process. My concern is that they just answer my husband application but not mine, I'm still waiting.

Have you had any similar experience? Is it normal or do I have to be worried about? Regarding the restoration, do I have to consider other important documentation beside my job offer? Do I need my employer letter confirming that I work in the company?