+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Sudheer Kumar

Sep 18, 2019
Hi Guys!

I applied on May23, just got approved today:Oct 09.
It is total of 139 days!!!!!!!!!!!
I was sooooo worried before.
Hang on there, just have faith, hope everyone will get approved!!

I believe they only reject on those Part time more than 1 semester, missing class ones. It is just the workload they have to work on so don't worry!
Good luck with everyone!
Congratulations brother..

Sudheer Kumar

Sep 18, 2019
Hi Guys!

I applied on May23, just got approved today:Oct 09.
It is total of 139 days!!!!!!!!!!!
I was sooooo worried before.
Hang on there, just have faith, hope everyone will get approved!!

I believe they only reject on those Part time more than 1 semester, missing class ones. It is just the workload they have to work on so don't worry!
Good luck with everyone!
Congratulations brother..
Did you call them again?

apatelif

Oct 10, 2019
my student visa will expire on 31 dec 2019, and I have applied for PGWP, once it approved do i need TRV or eTA to visit my home country in january ?????

bdsstudent

Sep 12, 2019
my student visa will expire on 31 dec 2019, and I have applied for PGWP, once it approved do i need TRV or eTA to visit my home country in january ?????

If you are from a visa exempt country you just need your eta if not you will need the required visa to re-enter canada.

devinelight

May 8, 2019
Hello,
Do u guys know that if i can apply the visitor visa with work permit approval letter(Imm5754)?
I submitted TRV application with the IMM 5754 approval letter together with a letter of explanation from my home country. My TRV was approved. But to be on the safe side, you should wait for the actual copy as they sent out the letter pretty fast. I was impatience and thought it might take awhile for the actual permit to reach my Canada address. PGWP approved on 16/9, paper submission of TRV on 18/9. And guess what, actual permit reached my Canada address on 19/9. LOL! As I was doing paper submission, there was no way for me to send additional information unlike online application. Thank God that the officer approved the TRV without request of the actual permit.

cmalkocoglu

Jun 12, 2019
I submitted TRV application with the IMM 5754 approval letter together with a letter of explanation from my home country. My TRV was approved. But to be on the safe side, you should wait for the actual copy as they sent out the letter pretty fast. I was impatience and thought it might take awhile for the actual permit to reach my Canada address. PGWP approved on 16/9, paper submission of TRV on 18/9. And guess what, actual permit reached my Canada address on 19/9. LOL! As I was doing paper submission, there was no way for me to send additional information unlike online application. Thank God that the officer approved the TRV without request of the actual permit.
I see. Thank you so much for your reply!!

misterpankaj2002

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Long weekend making me more nervous. If we get anything today then it will be good otherwise we will get result from Tuesday onward.
I assuming tomorrow IRCC team not going to work because of long weekend.
Correct me if I am wrong .

Mini747

Aug 19, 2017
Lucky, I applied in June 21 too and no changes for me so far
i applied for my self and my husband. on 21st june around 3pm(to be more precise)
and we both got updated same time but unfortunately we haven't uploaded official transcripts.
so they're asking for it. now i have to wait for it again.
so i guess they started reviewing applications of 21st june
expect updates today by 2pm.
hope for best!!