+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

pav1993

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys , i am applying for my trv but i am not working at the moment. There is a question “ name adress n relationship of any person or institution i will visit”. I am confused

vp2019

Jul 15, 2019
Hi guys,

I applied on May 16, still no update. Called IRCC on sept 12th they told me that they they are going to send notification to immigration. I called again on sept 17th they told me that we already sent notification. I really worried whats going on. Please suggest me. Thanks.
was there a reason why it would be slow?

Nighshade

Sep 22, 2019
Hi guy, i need some help. I just received my PGWP on Friday and i'm in the process of doing my TRV. For the IMM5257e, what do we put for "Fund available for my stay (CAD)" under details of visit to canada?
As i'm not working at the moment, as i want to go back to my country for vacation before starting

PS: Congratulation to those who received their PGWP.

P.S: when i got mine i didn't received any notification until they reach final decision. So i'll recommend checking daily to those who are still waiting.

pav1993

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guy, i need some help. I just received my PGWP on Friday and i'm in the process of doing my TRV. For the IMM5257e, what do we put for "Fund available for my stay (CAD)" under details of visit to canada?
As i'm not working at the moment, as i want to go back to my country for vacation before starting

P.S: when i got mine i didn't received any notification until they reach final decision. So i'll recommend checking daily to those who are still waiting.
Hey, i am in the same situation. I mentioned my account balance . I asked one of my friend who already applied for trv 2 months ago. But i also want to know the answer for current occupation as i am also not working and going backhome next mont

I am in the same boat. I mentioned the funds available in my account .
And I don’t know what to mention under current occupation like “not working” or previous occupation information

Jillm

Dec 15, 2018
Hi everyone, my application has been refused because I do not meet requirements. I gave them everything they need and might need. I don't know what to do.. I'm devastated. No updates throughout the weeks but just received the letter now. What do I do? Should I immediately apply for restoration status? and lawyer up? I have a job lined up and they are willing to provide me with a letter but which path do I take? I also have a partner that I have been with for 4 years. Do I apply for restoration then pick to go the common-law route? or do I go through my work?

Please let me know if I can assist you. Send me a message.

Jillm

Dec 15, 2018
Hey guys, thx for sharing the info so let me know what's the actual processing time for the ircc.

Just wondering if anyone applied on June 8th received any updates? I'm applying for Coop work permit but it's under the same category as PGWP. Appreciate your info
Let me know if you need any help.