+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Anya83

Aug 6, 2019
I applied on May 24th, my application status just changed from 'Submitted' to 'Application/Profile Updated' but nothing has changed. no emails or other messages. Any ideas?
This makes me happy i'm not alone here. I sympathize with your stress
This week they'll probably start approving people who applied from 24th till 29th around these dates. I'm nervous too, I applied on 28th, tomorrow will be 100 days.

lcfrst

Sep 4, 2019
This week they'll probably start approving people who applied from 24th till 29th around these dates. I'm nervous too, I applied on 28th, tomorrow will be 100 days.
i think you're right. the labour day long weekend probably didn't help speed things along.

mm78

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
Applied on May 24 and the status is
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Does this mean they started processing my application?.

Reactions: tinu28111987

lcfrst

Sep 4, 2019
Applied on May 24 and the status is
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Does this mean they started processing my application?.
Yeah, you should have it tomorrow. It's 7pm in Ottawa now so i guess theyre done for the day.

Sha17

Aug 23, 2019
Did your transcript include your program name and completion date? If so, you don’t have to upload it. Mine had all the information on the transcript & I only uploaded my transcript & got approved
No, it does not include my completion date

aj678430

Jul 19, 2019
I applied the 24th of May. Review of eligibility started yesterday (didn't get an email notification). I checked this morning and the application status was updated to approved. No letter in the messages section or an email notification though.

So...maybe just check your application status online if you applied around the 24th and didn't received any updates by email.

Reactions: Ferns_Ivy

lcfrst

Sep 4, 2019
Anyone who applied on the 23rd or 24th of May still waiting with no change? I have now been waiting 105 days.

Last edited:

rudy_rudy

Jul 20, 2018
Hey guys, does anyone know how long it normally takes to process your application when IRCC requested you an additional document? I applied on May 17th, receievd a request letter on August 22nd, uploaded my additional documents on 27th and it's been 111 days of processing time with no updates as of yet. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

naveen4848

Jun 2, 2019
I applied the 24th of May. Review of eligibility started yesterday (didn't get an email notification). I checked this morning and the application status was updated to approved. No letter in the messages section or an email notification though.

So...maybe just check your application status online if you applied around the 24th and didn't received any updates by email.
Congrats