+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
Applied online on Feb 17th. It still says that my application is in progress. Am I the only one who is waiting ? I'm so tensed now !
Don't worry. One of my friend applied on Feb 15 and it just came to her 2 days ago. You will also get it soon.

ahamedhi

Sep 3, 2019
I didn't upload my transcript as it was not required. However, I see that a lot of people are being asked for their transcripts. Can I upload it before being asked to just to be safe? If so, how and where?

Sukhg55

Sep 3, 2019
Applied May 23rd
Eligibility Review Sept 3
Application approved Sept 3

2 year program, 3 year PGWP
Hi
I want to know about work permit after study in canada

If i complete my 1 year pg course in canada & after that i take another 1 year course there
So i’ll complete 2 years of study in canada
On basis of this they give me 3 years work permit?
Or the rules changed ?
I heard from someone that if u have 1 year any pg course (also if u do 2 courses of 1 year) they only give youworl permit of 1 year?
Is it true?
Plz clearmy doubts

Sha17

Aug 23, 2019
Hey guys, I applied for my PGWP on the 31st of May.
However, I only uploaded my official transcripts in my application, I did not include my completion letter. Is there a way I can update my files now?

b4sn

Aug 18, 2019
Hey guys, I applied for my PGWP on the 31st of May.
However, I only uploaded my official transcripts in my application, I did not include my completion letter. Is there a way I can update my files now?

Did your transcript include your program name and completion date? If so, you don’t have to upload it. Mine had all the information on the transcript & I only uploaded my transcript & got approved