+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

SHsc

Aug 16, 2019
So from the previous discussion about TRV in Canada or out of Canada, what was the conclusion. (Sorry I missed it).
We can apply in Canada right?
Is was regarding my PGWP approval basically!
I think “In Canada Approval Letter” is only for who applied any permit or extension from inside Canada. Regarding TRV, you have to wait until getting your original PGWP, without your permit you can’t apply TRV from inside or outside of Canada!

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Is was regarding my PGWP approval basically!
I think “In Canada Approval Letter” is only for who applied any permit or extension from inside Canada. Regarding TRV, you have to wait until getting your original PGWP, without your permit you can’t apply TRV from inside or outside of Canada!
I know an original pgwp is needed (physical copy), but I wanted to know about while applying for TRV do we use the in-Canada form or outside Canada form, did you catch something from the previous discussion?
(One person said they tried In Canada and was told by the agent that in Canada won't work, have to do out of Canada even if we are in Canada....

Anybody knows anything about this.... Please advise

Akahdhdhdhdh

Oct 26, 2017
Hi . Does anyone know how long it take to update document via web form. I applied for my pgwp application and i forgot to add trv and visa stamp pages of my passport. I have submitted cic web form but didnt heard back from them yet

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Hi . Does anyone know how long it take to update document via web form. I applied for my pgwp application and i forgot to add trv and visa stamp pages of my passport. I have submitted cic web form but didnt heard back from them yet
I uploaded my Transcript via web form, it took 2-3 days then I got an update in my application.