+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

hkang12

May 7, 2019
Yea, it said that twice when I logged in. Strangely, it went back to saying submitted 10 minutes ago, but now it is back to saying 'Application/profile updated'. I don't know whats going on. Maybe its a glitch? Hopefully I see review of eligiblity soon.
fingers crossed. best of luck. i applied may 16 too.

SHsc

Aug 16, 2019
Hello Guys,

Is there any “In Canada Approval Letter” for PGWP like study permit extension? My PGWP approved yesterday but didn’t get any email until now. I checked my account it approved but there is not any letter (PDF*)!

DuliajanBoy9

Aug 21, 2019
Hello Guys,

Is there any “In Canada Approval Letter” for PGWP like study permit extension? My PGWP approved yesterday but didn’t get any email until now. I checked my account it approved but there is not any letter (PDF*)!
Same question

Maizale

Aug 22, 2019
Hi guys I'm new, I applied for my PGWP on May 31 and I'm still waiting. I don't really have questions, it's just nice to be around people that get my frustration, I just hate waiting :/

herfoe

Aug 22, 2019
Hi guys, I am new here and applied on May 31st and nothing as been updated since I submitted. Guess just have to keep waiting! sigh!

Reactions: yay_321

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Received the email from CIC regarding update and finally got the “In Canada Approval Letter”!!!
So from the previous discussion about TRV in Canada or out of Canada, what was the conclusion. (Sorry I missed it).
We can apply in Canada right?

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Hi guys, I am new here and applied on May 31st and nothing as been updated since I submitted. Guess just have to keep waiting! sigh!
Don't worry we all are with you, here for you.

You can look at the sheet to monitor the progress!!