+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Hameshk

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
I don't know wts wt happens in my case I'm waiting from April 18 and no decision made yet looks like my file is freezed no movement as it shows from 3 weeks on eligibility review

Etym

Jul 14, 2019
Hey guys, what does the government of Canada require to check that you have been employed? Is it simply a letter from the employer and paycheques?

Etym

Jul 14, 2019
Hey guys, applied May 16th. My profile status says 'Application/profile updated' instead of the usual 'Submitted' today. Does that mean I am under review of eligibility?

Katie.09

Jul 11, 2019
Hey guys. I have applied my work permit using Sign in partners. But when ever I call CIC to check my application status. I always says that we can't find your application in the system. I don't know what this means? I have all the receipts and confirmation that my application has been received and started processing. HELP.

hkang12

May 7, 2019
It
Hey guys, applied May 16th. My profile status says 'Application/profile updated' instead of the usual 'Submitted' today. Does that mean I am under review of eligibility?
it say updated? . may be they reviewing eligibility

Etym

Jul 14, 2019
It

it say updated? . may be they reviewing eligibility
Yea, it said that twice when I logged in. Strangely, it went back to saying submitted 10 minutes ago, but now it is back to saying 'Application/profile updated'. I don't know whats going on. Maybe its a glitch? Hopefully I see review of eligiblity soon.