+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Stormie

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Yeah already did! She just said everything seems good we will let you know the decision soon! And that soon was 2 day ago :(
Ohhh, I can imagine how you feel. I really feel like it won't be too long now. It's hard but we've done the majority of the waiting already so any day now, our permits will come. :)

camclarky

Aug 13, 2019
HEY so I was just checking out my application and I still have a long ways to go approval wise, but I noticed my second page of my transcript which has my 4th year classes didnt upload with the first page. I am currently living and working in canada on an implied status. Should I wait for them to ask for more or contact them and get them the second page? how do i go about that if thats the better route?

deepu6400

Aug 7, 2019
HEY so I was just checking out my application and I still have a long ways to go approval wise, but I noticed my second page of my transcript which has my 4th year classes didnt upload with the first page. I am currently living and working in canada on an implied status. Should I wait for them to ask for more or contact them and get them the second page? how do i go about that if thats the better route?
I guess you should send them by webform. I prefer to send both pages once again for better clarification

hkang12

May 7, 2019
I had a request for additional documents (transcripts) today. Which would mean that they are getting into the applications for that week.
Did you had any drop or something. did you complete your study on time. normally they ask to conform if you have been a full time student all semester expect last one