+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

hkang12

May 7, 2019
I was a full time student ................but done worry i have some friends who had completed the last semester as part time, all of them got the work permit ....................as long as all the other semester were full time you are good.
Bro but i was working part time when i was a part time student as my international student advisor advised me tht i can work part time being part time student in last semester if you were full time in all previous semesters. but many of my friends telling me now that you were not allowed to work at all. so im worried about this work can be any issue. please anyone with information reply

lovepreq

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Bro but i was working part time when i was a part time student as my international student advisor advised me tht i can work part time being part time student in last semester if you were full time in all previous semesters. but many of my friends telling me now that you were not allowed to work at all. so im worried about this work can be any issue. please anyone with information reply
Once you didn’t work over 20 hours per week. You should be fine...I myself work part time!!

Reactions: hkang12

Shyjuraj92

Jun 3, 2019
Do it ASAP!
I think I chose “others” from drop down and explained in the comment section.
Did the attachment at the end, right before hitting submit.
There was no other option. So i choose temporary resident and then work permit. And in enquiry explained about the situation that i was unable to upload the official transcript and then uploaded it for for ircc reference.
I hope it will work.
Am so tensed.

Reactions: newgrad2019

newgrad2019

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
There was no other option. So i choose temporary resident and then work permit. And in enquiry explained about the situation that i was unable to upload the official transcript and then uploaded it for for ircc reference.
I hope it will work.
Am so tensed.
Do not get upset.. If it has worked for me, I really really hope it works for you as well..

FYI, I got their revert about webform after 3 weeks. So stay patient and do not lose hope. :):):):)