+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Shyjuraj92

Jun 3, 2019
April 26th
Got approved!
Yayyyyyy!!!!!

Note - Didn’t attach the transcripts initially, did later using webform. Got approved!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

@Shyjuraj92
Hi friend
I have gone through the webform and have some doubts. Whether we have to select the option of replacement documents, amendmant documents and then upload our transcript.
I submitted my application on may 22. And now its june 6. So is that ok if i submit the transcript through webform ryt nw?.
Thanks in advance dear

tnitin809

Feb 22, 2016
How many years you studied. did you study full time. im worried about mine cz i was part time in my last semester. congratulations to you.
I was a full time student ................but done worry i have some friends who had completed the last semester as part time, all of them got the work permit ....................as long as all the other semester were full time you are good.

newgrad2019

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi friend
I have gone through the webform and have some doubts. Whether we have to select the option of replacement documents, amendmant documents and then upload our transcript.
I submitted my application on may 22. And now its june 6. So is that ok if i submit the transcript through webform ryt nw?.
Thanks in advance dear

Do it ASAP!
I think I chose “others” from drop down and explained in the comment section.
Did the attachment at the end, right before hitting submit.

lovepreq

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Seems like they will start May applications soon *fingers crossed* Good luck everyone!!!

CIC never update there processing times:eek: