+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Gooni

Nov 1, 2018
Is it owp for spouse? If yes, Did he apply with 3 pay stubs or just an offer letter? I would suggest you to upload his pay stubs if you didn't by using the webform and even 2 would do (I read in one of the threads here previously).
Not sowp just a trv to attend his convocation

sanode

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Not sowp just a trv to attend his convocation
Oh I see, so if it is a visitor visa under trv, then maybe you will have to wait as the visa officer from outside canada will process it. As for your husband, I am assuming the visa office within Canada processed it. I am not 100% sure but this might be the case. Anyways, please update us when you get your visa.

Cheers!

hurricane_loop

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hi!

I have some questions regardin pgwp..
I have arrived Canada November 2018.
I started studying english in Barrie then I changed the esl to London Ontario from end of December. I studied esl for another 2 months..Now I completed the requirement to get start agraduate certificate in fanshawe London. The graduate course is for 9 months. If I finished the course can I apply for pgwp?.. and how many years they give to me?
Do I have to work only on a specific work or any work if I granted pgwp?
Please advise? This is a question from a friend who is new for this!

Thanks

Gooni

Nov 1, 2018
Oh I see, so if it is a visitor visa under trv, then maybe you will have to wait as the visa officer from outside canada will process it. As for your husband, I am assuming the visa office within Canada processed it. I am not 100% sure but this might be the case. Anyways, please update us when you get your visa.

Cheers!
Hmm probably....I hope i get it soon. Im really worried.

isohail

Mar 3, 2019
Hi guys, I had a few questions. I applied for my PGWP through a paper application mailed on Jan 22nd, 2019. I haven't heard anything from them. Not even that they received my application. I tried linking it online but it said no application found so I am really worried now. Has anyone else experienced this? And after how long does immigration notify people after getting their applications? I've tried calling them but it's of no use.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!