+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

yousefff

Jan 31, 2019
Did you try calling CIC?
I did not call them yet, just emailed them and this is their reply:
"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible. Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken."

Do you think calling them may accelerate the process?

AbeerHT

Jan 17, 2019
I did not call them yet, just emailed them and this is their reply:
"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible. Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken."

Do you think calling them may accelerate the process?
I think you should call them it might not accelerate the process but you will get more detailed and elaborated answer from them. I wish you all the best and I pray you get your permit very soon In Sha Allah. Ameen

IceD.

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Do you need to send the original transcript or certificate when applying for PGWP by paper?
The checklist form did not specify whether it should be original or copies.

GYashna2795

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Can anyone please help me? I forgot to add the information that my recent entry to canada was on january 9, 2018. What should i do and what can be the consequences of not providing this info

sanode

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Can anyone please help me? I forgot to add the information that my recent entry to canada was on january 9, 2018. What should i do and what can be the consequences of not providing this info
When did you apply for your PGWP? If it was recently, you can send this information using web form and that should be sufficient.