+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

lightspeed97

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
@manudeep73 sorry to hear about the refusal.

Thanks as well for the suggestion :) The border I have in mind is open for flagpoling Monday - Thursday 12-7pm and Saturday 9-5 . I think if we are able to get there by 12 noon on monday when they open we should be fine , but maybe i’ll consider going on Tuesday

lightspeed97

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
^ Peace Arch seems to be a popular one for flagpoling . Gonna try lacolle champlain as that is what McGill recommends. Are you expecting your passports back any time soon?

manudeep73

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
^ Peace Arch seems to be a popular one for flagpoling . Gonna try lacolle champlain as that is what McGill recommends. Are you expecting your passports back any time soon?
we are in hope that will get end of this week. but you never know. I tried to get suggestions from so many friends they said that as per their experience peace arch is good than others

lightspeed97

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
we are in hope that will get end of this week. but you never know. I tried to get suggestions from so many friends they said that as per their experience peace arch is good than others
Please post your experience if you end up going before Monday next week.
I’ve tried to read up as much as possible on the procedure myself

just_rachit

Jan 16, 2019
Hello,
I applied for my PGWP and received the Submission Confirmation letter on October 26th, 2018. According to Processing Times : 69days, I should have already received my PGWP. Is anyone in the same or similar situation?
I applied on oct 31st. Still no update received. Did u get any update?

k_k_1689

Nov 30, 2018
I applied on oct 31st. Still no update received. Did u get any update?
I applied on 2nd Nov. Looks like they are processing paper-based applications. They processed till 21st Oct by 30th Dec and it's still the same on 6th of Jan. Lame service by IRCC. Did you try calling??

physioindia

Sep 5, 2014
folks,
one of my friends applied on 26th Oct. has got an update that his review is started.
hope that they started reviewing files after 21st Oct.

HoPe_Must

Jul 24, 2015
Thanks for sharing key information about flagpoling, but what to do in case you have submitted the application online. Can you cancel the online application and do flagpoling?

AbeerHT

Jan 17, 2019
Hello,

Anyone applied for their PGWP on or after November 13th? I applied on November 13th but the status did not change to reviewing eligibility.
Did anyone of yours status changed to reviewing eligibility or did anyone get a final decision?

Thank you