+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

IceD.

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
What do you show the employer so that you can work while you are waiting for the PGWP result? I am currently studying and working right now. After I graduate in January 2019, I will still be working with my current employer. What should I present as documentation and will I have issues with my tax and other payroll deductions?

Also, will you have a problem with your SIN while waiting? My SIN will expire same time as my study permit but my OWP will expire 3 months earlier than my SIN and Study permit. My question is, will I have a problem with my SIN as I await the result of my PGWP since my OWP has already expired by then?

Reactions: Saumil shah

Saumil shah

Nov 17, 2018
Hey guys
I Apllied my pgwp on 13 sep and I got submission massage on 14 sep
Now on 21 Wednesday I read in my reviews eligibility colum we are reviewing your eligibilty weather you meet requirements or not.
Then my friend who applied on 16,17,18 they got their workpermit on Thursday and Friday but still nothing update in my account
Any body can help me please I'm too worried about this .

sanyinmon

Star Member
Oct 30, 2016
GOT APPROVED! I am so happy.

Applied: 21st June 2018
Review of eligibility: 12th August 2018
Approval: 13th August 2018
54 DAYS total

3 year PGWP

Thank you all for your updates, I hope all of you get it! Please hang in there & stay positive.
Hi,vv14,
Plz tell me which school you applied with what ielts score, you can email me sanyinmon@ gmail.com
Thanks.