+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
Hi would you mind sharing a document checklist that you brought to the border? I'm doing the same thing next week and I really want to bring all the documents needed. Your answer would be a great help for me.

Edit: I know there's a document checklist on cic website, but specifically what the exact documents did the Canadian official at the border ask you to provide?
You need your study permit, transcripts and letter from Uni that you finished

Reactions: blam34

Iza1504

Aug 14, 2018
Oh well... Applied on June 24th and still no update

Hopefully will hear something back very soon.
Did anyone receive approval with submitted application around June 24th?

uzumakinaruto

Star Member
Feb 11, 2017
Hi would you mind sharing a document checklist that you brought to the border? I'm doing the same thing next week and I really want to bring all the documents needed. Your answer would be a great help for me.

Edit: I know there's a document checklist on cic website, but specifically what the exact documents did the Canadian official at the border ask you to provide?
I submitted my TOR, SP, Diploma, and Medical Result.

Reactions: blam34

Seiyanna

Aug 27, 2018
Hi anybody who applied for PGWP July start getting their response yet?
Today makes day 40 for me

I got a job offer but they don't want to further the highering process while I'm still on a study permit. I told them I'm allowed to work full-time while processing is occurring but they said they need to see the physical copy.

Iza1504

Aug 14, 2018
Hi anybody who applied for PGWP July start getting their response yet?
Today makes day 40 for me

I got a job offer but they don't want to further the highering process while I'm still on a study permit. I told them I'm allowed to work full-time while processing is occurring but they said they need to see the physical copy.
I've applied on June 24th - still haven't heard anything. When I called, I have been told to wait until day 51, and call them back if nothing decided by then.

I also have another job offer and cannot start until I will have my visa approved. Sorry to hear that you are in the same "horrible" situation.

Hopefully it is just a matter of time

Good luck

Seiyanna

Aug 27, 2018
I've applied on June 24th - still haven't heard anything. When I called, I have been told to wait until day 51, and call them back if nothing decided by then.

I also have another job offer and cannot start until I will have my visa approved. Sorry to hear that you are in the same "horrible" situation.

Hopefully it is just a matter of time

Good luck
Fingers crossed that it all works out soon.

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
hi morning applied on 20th June still waiting , anyone else still waiting before that date.. Try calling but not getting to talk to anyone

thatam

Aug 28, 2018
Hello I applied on June 14th and I'm still waiting :( I guess I'm the last one. They didn't even start to review my eligibility and my spouse's eligibility as well. I tried to call there but couldn't talk to an agent. Anyone who applied on June 14th still waiting?

Rajesh2018

Aug 8, 2018
Hello I applied on June 14th and I'm still waiting :( I guess I'm the last one. They didn't even start to review my eligibility and my spouse's eligibility as well. I tried to call there but couldn't talk to an agent. Anyone who applied on June 14th still waiting?
Have you tried contacting CIC using Webform?

sandhu_heera_preet

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
If it’s a group application then wait more