+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Jun 27, 2018
Call the CIC Customer service on Tuesday..i am sure they will help u out
Hi I call cic today they are saying it’s approved and it’s gone for printing but when I ask to change my eligibility review status they told they told me when the officer will have time he will do, so far I have not received any email or status update for approval, 53 days passed since I received confirmation of submission

Anujithvs

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi I call cic today they are saying it’s approved and it’s gone for printing but when I ask to change my eligibility review status they told they told me when the officer will have time he will do, so far I have not received any email or status update for approval, 53 days passed since I received confirmation of submission
Congratulation mate. Its approved. that is good news

olivaresa87

Jul 4, 2018
Hey everyone
I have a concern. I applied for PGWP yesterday but I forgot to write the study permit document number in it. I have written the UCI and attached the study permit copy to it and there was no * mark in that question either.
Is that okay or will there be any complications? I have just applied yesterday so can I withdraw and then reapply? Advice guys!
Hello! I hope you see this message! I actually made the same mistake as you and wanted to know how everything ended up going with your application? I too included the UCI number, however, I never entered the study permit document number because it never came up at required information even after I validated the application. If anyone has gone through this, can you please let me know what happened with your application? An advice as well would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

maverick_07

Jul 2, 2018
Hello! I hope you see this message! I actually made the same mistake as you and wanted to know how everything ended up going with your application? I too included the UCI number, however, I never entered the study permit document number because it never came up at required information even after I validated the application. If anyone has gone through this, can you please let me know what happened with your application? An advice as well would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
One of my friend did the same mistake. It didn't affect his application in anyway. His application was approved and he received 3 year PGWP.

Ha97

Jun 10, 2018
Hi no not yet, what about you? Please update about both your current status of mail & when you receive it so that I know that am not the only 1
Yea ..still waiting ...i was approved last friday ...took my friends full 1 week to get physical copy..may be because of Canada day long weekend i will get it by Monday

max_payne

Apr 28, 2018
Toronto
Yea ..still waiting ...i was approved last friday ...took my friends full 1 week to get physical copy..may be because of Canada day long weekend i will get it by Monday
Please post here when you receive it in hand. I have given my friend’s mailing address cuz I was living on a short term rental. Mailing address is of Newfoundland. I had received my study permit extension in a week’s time by mail. Hope my PGWP gets delivered by next Monday too

max_payne

Apr 28, 2018
Toronto
Will keep updated for sure...i will also give a visit to Service Canada and ask them if they can help me with printing the work permit earlier .
How can Service Canada help with this? It’s an official document on that authentic paper provided by CIC which is a different body. But tell me about this, maybe I dunno?

Ha97

Jun 10, 2018
How can Service Canada help with this? It’s an official document on that authentic paper provided by CIC which is a different body. But tell me about this, maybe I dunno?
i was just thinking to give it a shot ...LOL ...i think you will have yours delivered by tommorow...