+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Ha97

Jun 10, 2018
Congraulations bro...thanks for the good news...i applied on 10th...lets see what happen
Did you
I submitted everything & tomorrow it would be 50th day, these people are so slow smh
i feel for you brother...i think you should call them again tommorow..because one guy posted on different forum that the agent he spoke to notified VO to do it quickly and he received it very next day

Ha97

Jun 10, 2018
They updates their processing time :-
Working on applications received on april 21st...last update june 10

vietpimp

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
I submitted everything & tomorrow it would be 50th day, these people are so slow smh
Have you thought about flagpoling? If successful, you can get your PGWP right away at the border. I just don't know whether it is okay to flagpole if you still have Online Application In Progress.

Ha97

Jun 10, 2018
Have you thought about flagpoling? If successful, you can get your PGWP right away at the border. I just don't know whether it is okay to flagpole if you still have Online Application In Progress.
You can flagpole even you already applied online...if you still have valid study permit...but it all depends on the officer..hw might refuse stating you still have ongoing application

vmdn

May 1, 2016
They started reviewing my application this afternoon and now it’s approved!

I haven’t received any email yet

Applied on May 4th
Application received May 5th