+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

max_payne

Apr 28, 2018
Toronto
Damn! thats way too long...i know two guys who applied on 8th of May and already got approved
Yeah I know, I can only wait, nothing in my hands rn. I read one post about a guy in this forum for whom it took more than 2 months to get approved, so wait is the only option rn

Ha97

Jun 10, 2018
Yes, one friend of mine applied on May 3rd and got his PGWP approved on June 7th and got a physical copy delivered to his mail on June 14th.
That was quick ...i don’t know why there is different duration for different people like i know someone who applied on 8th May and got approved on june 13 th but you applied on May4th and still waiting

student413

Oct 19, 2017
That was quick ...i don’t know why there is different duration for different people like i know someone who applied on 8th May and got approved on june 13 th but you applied on May4th and still waiting
Definitely, I guess some people get lucky while others wait more time...

vietpimp

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
Hey @student413 and @max_payne ...
I got some information....one guy applied on april 26 and got refusal on june 13( because he didn’t submit his offical letter from college....which means you guys gonna get it soon
Can you tell me more about that guy's case cause I'm in the same situation. Did he make a Case Specific Enquiry and submit the Official Letter or he just make a brand new application?

Ha97

Jun 10, 2018
Can you tell me more about that guy's case cause I'm in the same situation. Did he make a Case Specific Enquiry and submit the Official Letter or he just make a brand new application?
He got his college letter 2 days after rejection...btw when did you applied?