+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

harmantoor1993

Nov 16, 2017
Yeah, it's so frustrated. I know my classmates who applied on Sep.15 have received it.
Anyway, hope we
Yeah, it's so frustrated. I know my classmates who applied on Sep.15 have received it.
Anyway, hope we'll get it soon. Please keep me updated.
yeh sure ND me to pl z whenever you get any update please inform me .Did your friend doing same course get the work permit ..?

densantos

Nov 9, 2017
I applied on Sep 12, still haven't heard anything from cic!
It looks like people who applied later than us already received the work permit....
I applied on Nov 14th and Already got my work permit by mail. I previously had the same issue, I applied for a visa and it seemed my application had been skipped. I called them and I was informed I had filled something wrong and I had to withdraw and submit a new one, thus apparently they don't have time to notify the users if something is wrong and will just skip your application. I'd call CIC as soon as possible before you run out of time.

harshitagulati03

Nov 10, 2017
I applied on Nov 14th and Already got my work permit by mail. I previously had the same issue, I applied for a visa and it seemed my application had been skipped. I called them and I was informed I had filled something wrong and I had to withdraw and submit a new one, thus apparently they don't have time to notify the users if something is wrong and will just skip your application. I'd call CIC as soon as possible before you run out of time.
I have applied for my work permit on sept 24th. Didn’t get any email after that. I have some medical reason due to which I have to go home Dec 29th. My work permit is taking long cause I have to apply for work visa. I spoke to an agent from cic and he said to attach the email with the application and documents and sent it tO Alberta via mail. God knows what to do

Brenna

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hi,

I applied for PGWP and it was approved on Nov 10. I could see it online. But I have not received the Work permit through post. Can someone kindly let me know if this is a normal delay or should I connect to CIC.

Thanks in advance,
Brenna

Yvline123

Nov 17, 2017
What??????? That's so frustrated

harshitagulati03

Nov 10, 2017
Also did you apply for your pgwp on sept 14th or nov 14th?

Brenna

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hi,

I applied for PGWP and it was approved on Nov 10. I could see it online. But I have not received the Work permit through post. Can someone kindly let me know if this is a normal delay or should I connect to CIC.

Thanks in advance,
Brenna