+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

harmantoor1993

Nov 16, 2017
Nope, no updates. I called them yesterday and they told me that's the official processing time on their website is Aug 17 and that they haven't got to mine yet.
Bro i did not understand what have you write can you please make it clear .according to my understanding i think they are processing the application of aug 17 wright ..?

finalhomesusan

Nov 15, 2017
Bro i did not understand what have you write can you please make it clear .according to my understanding i think they are processing the application of aug 17 wright ..?
The official website, what they are listing, the date will be a bit earlier than the dates they are actually processing. I think it will be more accurate if you take into account the mailing time. So for me, I submitted the application on Sept. 19 and got the confirmation email on Sept. 20. I got the update from CIC to notify that I was offered 3-years work permit. So basically they have been processing cases between Sept. 15 to Sept. 21 maybe and then mail the letters to us.

Reactions: yeg82316 and sm999

harmantoor1993

Nov 16, 2017
I applied on Sep 12, still haven't heard anything from cic!
It looks like people who applied later than us already received the work permit....
EXACTLY That s why i was bit worried did you applied online
after how much days of completing your studies did you applied.
from where did you do your post grad..?