+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

stavic07

Jul 31, 2017
Hey guys just a quick question.
I have applied and submitted all the documents on June 9th, but then I realized I only uploaded the first page of my passport ( You suppose to upload everything includes the pages with travel stamps on it). So I re-submitted it through IRCC web form last Friday. But from what I known, the IRCC web form will take between 3-4 weeks to be processed. Thus, I'm afraid that by the time CIC get to my application, they won't see my full passport and will fail me. I tried to call CIC several times but it's always busy.

Is there any other alternative way to contact CIC ? I know that Ottawa office has an email to contact but not Alberta.
Anyone here experience the same issues ? I personally think it's unfair that CIC sometimes fail person just because they are missing a document, rather than ask them to resubmit it. Let be fair that agent may take maximum a day for an application, while applicants take days to prepare and weeks of waiting time ...

siham44

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Hey guys just a quick question.
I have applied and submitted all the documents on June 9th, but then I realized I only uploaded the first page of my passport ( You suppose to upload everything includes the pages with travel stamps on it). So I re-submitted it through IRCC web form last Friday. But from what I known, the IRCC web form will take between 3-4 weeks to be processed. Thus, I'm afraid that by the time CIC get to my application, they won't see my full passport and will fail me. I tried to call CIC several times but it's always busy.

Is there any other alternative way to contact CIC ? I know that Ottawa office has an email to contact but not Alberta.
Anyone here experience the same issues ? I personally think it's unfair that CIC sometimes fail person just because they are missing a document, rather than ask them to resubmit it. Let be fair that agent may take maximum a day for an application, while applicants take days to prepare and weeks of waiting time ...
try to call cic on the morning at like 9 or 9:30

siham44

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
I have a question, i saw my status changing from submitted to updated to submitted again at about 11 am, and i still didnt gt any answer yet...how long does it take usually ? many thanks !

pochfaye0704

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
NOC B 1241
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2019
I have a question, i saw my status changing from submitted to updated to submitted again at about 11 am, and i still didnt gt any answer yet...how long does it take usually ? many thanks !
I think its on the next day, based on GURJOTBALRAJ posts. But maybe you might have an answer sooner than you think. Goodluck!

I am still waiting for mine, applied May 24. :)

Reactions: siham44

pochfaye0704

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
NOC B 1241
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2019
Applied may 23 9pm...my status just changed from 'submitted' to 'updated'...wish me luck!
Goodluck!!! Let me know if you have been approved, then that means, mine will be next LOL :)

Reactions: siham44

bbbbwater

Jul 7, 2017
I have a question about my application for PGWP applied on 7 JUL.
The passport document needs all visa stamps. I forgot to scan my new TRV I applied this year and stamp on Feb. I scan all other stamps and visa.
Will it affect my application of PGWP? How can I fix it.
Thank you

pochfaye0704

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
NOC B 1241
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2019
I have a question about my application for PGWP applied on 7 JUL.
The passport document needs all visa stamps. I forgot to scan my new TRV I applied this year and stamp on Feb. I scan all other stamps and visa.
Will it affect my application of PGWP? How can I fix it.
Thank you

I am not sure, but if you read the previous messages here, I think there is one who was not able to include all pages of his passports, and it did not affect his application.