+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

justaguy12

Jul 8, 2023
Got PGWP today.
Timeline:
App submitted: Aug 26
Bio-metric request : Aug 28th
Bio-metric submitted: Aug 29th
Correspondence letter: Sep 26th
Approval: Sep 27th
Congrats! That's pretty fast. Applied July 6th, Biometrics request Aug 31st, submitted 5 minutes later and haven't heard back. Hopefully soon!

keyboat1

Jul 21, 2019
checking every day for an update. my biggest fear is getting rejected specially due to how many things i got going on (invalid study permit, expired may 30, applied for pgwp on june 11th + paid restoration of status attached receipt $350 to pgwp application). passport expires in nov this year but sent a webform of my new passport that expires in 2028 on sept 9th. so worried

studied a bachelor in cis for like $126k spent. built a 7 year long relationship with a girl here and planning to marry her. hope i dont get rejected...

Last edited:

sb2220

May 6, 2022
PGWP approved. Biometric was not needed.

Timeline:
Application submitted: August 30, 2023
WP-EXT for PGWP: August 31, 2023
Correspondence letter: October 3, 2023
Approved: October 4, 2023

Total days: 36

How long does it take on average to receive the work permit in mail after approved status?

alex233

Sep 20, 2023
checking every day for an update. my biggest fear is getting rejected specially due to how many things i got going on (invalid study permit, expired may 30, applied for pgwp on june 11th + paid restoration of status attached receipt $350 to pgwp application). passport expires in nov this year but sent a webform of my new passport that expires in 2028 on sept 9th. so worried

studied a bachelor in cis for like $126k spent. built a 7 year long relationship with a girl here and planning to marry her. hope i dont get rejected...
what

bro what time did you receive the update
i am checking every single minute
If your submitted files are eligible , then your application will be ok.
I randomly checked application at yesterday night.

keyboat1

Jul 21, 2019
If your submitted files are eligible , then your application will be ok.
I randomly checked application at yesterday night.
thanks man.. honestly i cant put my heart to rest.. everyday i wake up with stress imagining a PGWP refusal... bro.. i need a hug

ABC2023

Aug 6, 2023
I submitted the 24th of May, I called them today, they said still in process, and just wait. it's been exactly 136 days now, less than 141 to start a web forum. The stress is killing me!

Adejimi25

Star Member
Oct 5, 2023
I submitted the 24th of May, I called them today, they said still in process, and just wait. it's been exactly 136 days now, less than 141 to start a web forum. The stress is killing me!
Do you know the office processing your application?
I heard most delays comes from the CPC Edmonton office. Does anyone has their email address?

ABC2023

Aug 6, 2023
Do you know the office processing your application?
I heard most delays comes from the CPC Edmonton office. Does anyone has their email address?

Yes, its CPC Edmonston. I already called them twice now, in August and Yesterday. I will just wait and hope for the best!